Please also pray for a family who is very close with my family back in Michigan. They are passing through a very difficult time right now. Pray for God's nearness, comfort, and healing for them! Thank you!
Luminous Luke's Log
You might ask, "Isn’t ‘Luminous Luke’ a little arrogant?” Let me explain. "Luke" means "bringer of light," and I have adopted my name's meaning as my life purpose: to shine the light of Jesus Christ - His love, His truth, HIM - to everyone I meet. "Luminous" simply means "emitting light.” Therefore, the name Luminous Luke is not my description of myself, but rather the description of the type of person I strive to be WITH CHRIST SHINING THROUGH ME!

2 Comments:
Luke - -
Already ahead of you on this one.....just praying that God's peace can rain down on them......
Keep up the good work! You are investing in these students' lives and may never know until God shows you someday what an impact your teaching has. Who you are shines brighter than anything you say or do.
"I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that He considered me faithful, appointing me to His service." 1 Timothy 1:12
We're praying for you!
Post a Comment
<< Home